Personal data protection
FERONA Slovakia, a.s. declares that within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the Protection of Physical Persons with regard to the personal data processing and on the free movement of such data and Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic No 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, it protects in its their information systems personal data from their misusage and unauthorized application via adopting appropriate safety measures (Rules for personal data protection).
- Information for suppliers on personal data processing.
for customerson personal data processing.
- Information on the lawfulness of personal data processing necessary to secure the operator's legitimate interests -„Delivery notes“.
- Consent to process personal data for job applicants.
- Information for applicants on personal data processing.
- Operator's information obligation of the affected person.