FERONA Slovakia, a.s. is a dynamic and stable company with a long tradition that offers you the best opportunity to develop your professional career, job security and good working conditions. If you are interested in a professional, managerial growth, your future lies at FERONA Slovakia, a.s.
The company FERONA Slovakia, a.s. offers more than just employment to its employees. We create framework conditions where each employee will be able to apply and develop his individual skills and professional experience and thus to contribute with his share to the company's success. We realize that only trained and motivated employees can provide the highest quality products and services.
Therefore, we offer our employees:
- Stable income, meeting the payment date
- Performance, extraordinary, target rewards, in addition to basic salary, which depend on individual and collective results
- Yearly bonus based on company's results
- Food allowance
- Transport allowance
- Contribution to recreational, recondition and health care
- Contribution to supplementary pension saving
- Rewards on the occasion of working anniversary
- Educational system
- Regular medical check-ups connected to job
- Working clothes, shoes, drinks
- Beneficial cars, computers and cellphones for selected jobs
- Possibility to use sport equipment, sport, social events for employees
- Possibility of summer recreation in business facilities at favorable prices
- Other benefits (days off beyond the legal limits, help in dealing with difficult life situations, donations to blood donors, ...)
We care about opinion of our employees and therefore we conduct a survey of their satisfaction every year.
The company FERONA Slovakia, a.s., Bytčická 12, 011 45 Žilina, Company reg. number: 36401137, will, as an operator, for vacancies process the personal data you provided (or from public sources) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
In connection with processing of Your personal data we provide you with information on personal data processing in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.